Flap Barrier System JDYZ-15
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: email@example.com
The flap barrier system flexibly integrates different access control devices with dry contact output
Fast, easy, and dependable access is provided for a variety of applications by the flap barrier system JDYZ-15, which also offers unidirectional and bidirectional access and free passage modes. The automatic flap barrier has infrared sensors that offer excellent detection accuracy, avoid clipping and collisions, and protect pedestrian safety. In general, infrared sensors accurately identify users and unlock the physical turnstile barrier before the users contact with them. After passage, the physical barriers automatically close. Maximum user safety is guaranteed by the drive motor's sensitive impact detection. In addition, the infrared sensors also aid in security because they detect anyone trying to follow through, movement in the incorrect direction, or unauthorized entry and sound an alarm.
The flap barrier pedestrian gate is the perfect solution for the quick separation and control of people. It is also appropriate for the transportation of items and wheelchairs thanks to variations with wider passageways. The dependable drive motor of the flap barrier optical turnstile is incredibly quiet, energy-efficient, and requires no maintenance. Its sensitive impact detection effectively prevents injuries and property damage. The integrated control system allows for bidirectional operation and may be used with all popular ticketing systems. in addition, the distinctively designed stainless steel cabinet with distinctive angel wing door wings retract fully into the cabinet to allow access to authorized users.
To keep up with the most recent architectural trends, the retractable flap barrier JDYZ-15 adopts a more streamlined form with a more contemporary look. It is frequently used in stadiums, office buildings, data centers, and corporate lobbies. It is frequently used in subways and other public transit hubs because of its quick throughput.
As a top biometric turnstile manufacturer with strong R&D capability, Jayda is consistently developing updated turnstile security barriers to satisfy the growing needs of different projects all the time and also provides a one-stop solution to support our clients. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need our assistance.
Flap Barrier System Features
1. Easily integrates access control and fire safety systems through dry contact
2. Forcibly entering or tailgating attempts will be prompted by audible & visible alerts
3. High performance and robustness
4. Unique design meets the latest architectural trends
5. Physical security improved with fast double retractable wings for the immediate lane closure
6. Quick and smooth motorized retractable wings for bi-directional operation
7. Fast user throughput
8. In case of emergency, the flap turnstile arm will open automatically to allow free access
9. Obstacles automatically open to free the passage
10. Stable and efficient operation with lower noise
Flap Barrier System Applications
Airport and port areas
Public transportation terminals
Flap Barrier System Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1400 x 300 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brush motor|
|Pass Speed||40 persons per minute|
|Input signal optional||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Arm drop when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The Flap Barrier System Design
The System Diagram
What benefits can a flap barrier system offer?
1) Has a fault self-checking and alert prompting mechanism that is easy to use and maintain;
2) Direct programming from the control board is available for the running status.
3) Mechanical design and induction anti-pinch capabilities
4) The alarm has a sound and light function.
5) Anti-shock function; if no open signal is received, the swings are automatically locked.
6) A synchronization feature for the telescoping boom;
Function for automatic reset. When the gate is open, the system will immediately revoke the user’s license to pass during this period if pedestrians do not pass within the allotted time.
8) When there is a power outage, it automatically opens and closes automatically after power on
9) Flexible access control system integration.
10) Access in one-way or bidirectional mode