Optical Flap Turnstile Pedestrian Flap Gate Turnstile
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: email@example.com
Optical flap turnstile pedestrian flap barrier gate turnstile cancels the access privilege if pedestrians do not pass through within the pre-defined time
Optical flap turnstile JDYZ-19 monitors the passage process and detects unauthorized use, such as tailgating attempts, wrong-way entry, or unauthorized entry, and provides users with comfort and security as well as quick access clearance with minimum supervision. The optical turnstile will sound an alarm if it notices someone trying to enter a secured area without the proper credentials.
Flap optical turnstile JDYZ-19 may adaptably combine different access control devices in order to provide various forms of verification, including face recognition, face recognition, and RFID scanning. It offers free passage and bi-directional and unidirectional access modes, ensuring quick, easy, and dependable access for many applications.
Optical Flap Turnstile Features
1. Low power consumption
2. Convenient for maintenance and adjustment
3. Precise controls barrier movement
4. Quickly open and close to provide authorized passage
5. Can be configured in bidirectional or one-way mod
6. Suitable for rapid and reliable ticket inspections
7. Automatic opening in case of power failure
8. Handicapped passage width lanes available
9. Built-in sensors detect attempts at unauthorized access and prevent tailgating by alerting security
10. Standard input/output port to integrate with most access control systems
Optical Flap Turnstile Applications
Public transportation systems
Optical Flap Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1600 x 300 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brush motor|
|Pass Speed||40 persons per minute|
|Input signal optional||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Arm drop when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram
What are the types of optical flap turnstiles?
Two different types of optical flap turnstiles can be distinguished by drive motors.
Brush motor type: Such flap turnstile uses DC24V brush motor, making them the perfect crowd control solution when the straightforward and economical operation is needed.
Brushless motor type: Such flap turnstile employs a DC24V brushless motor, which has the following advantages: quick opening speed, barrier-free operation, silence, usability, ease of use, and maintenance. Because of the structure’s simplicity, modular design, and easier upkeep. The brushless motor is more durable than other motors, has no wear, makes no noise, and is powerful.
Although brushless motor optical flap turnstile is more reliable than their brush motor counterparts, brush motor turnstiles are less expensive overall.
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model