Flap Barrier Access Control System Electronic Flap Barrier for Universities
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flap barrier access control system, flap type optical turnstile offers quick throughput for the applications requiring ultra high speed access and medium levels of security
Flap barrier access control system JDYZ-2 series have several operational modes and features that provide a superb combination of safety, security and high user throughput. The infrared senors are constantly monitored to instantaneously stop the moving panels if a person or object is detected. In the event of power loss or emergency situations like fire or earthquake that necessitate rapid evacuation, the barrier panels retract allowing free egress. If an unauthorized user attempts to tailgate on a valid entry, or attempts entry without authorization, the optical sensors recognize the illegal passage attempt and sound an internal alarm.
Flap barrier system JDYZ-2 series adopt a streamlined design with a more modern aesthetic to meet the latest architectural trends, widely used for corporate lobbies, office buildings, data centers, government facilities, stadiums. It provides very quick throughput, so it is often also implemented in subways and other public transportation terminals.
Flap Barrier Access Control System Features
1. Fast user throughput
2. Silent control for precise positioning
3. Card in/card out; card in/free exit; either or both directions closed for use
4. Automatic opening in case of power failure or emergency alarm trigger
5. Infrared sensors prevent retractable panel impact with persons or objects
6. Provides reliable access control with low-maintenance.
7. Highly intuitive LED illuminated user graphics
8. Integrates easily with access control systems
9. Anti-fraud system with audible warning and detection of attempted tailgating, backward entry, and attempted passage without validation.
10. Provides a larger passage width of 900mm for easier access of disabled personnel even maintenance carts.
Flap Barrier Access Control System Applications
Airport and port areas
Flap Barrier Access Control System Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1200 x 300 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brush motor|
|Pass Speed||40 persons per minute|
|Input signal optional||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Arm drop when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
Flap Barrier Access Control System Design
Flap Barrier Access Control System Dimensions
Flap Barrier Access Control System Diagram
Project Cases for Flap Barrier Access Control System
How does flap barrier access control system works?
Flap barrier access control system comes with wedge-shaped acrylic wings or glass wings which meet near the top to form a blockage when closed, and the wings fully retract into the cabinet when opened. The passages are controlled by optical sensors which ensure proper access clearing and the safety of the pedestrian before the wings closes back. It is designed with standard interface to integrate with various access control systems via dry contact. Before entry, the users need to present a valid credential which retracts the optical turnstile’s motorized barriers into the cabinet, providing a single passage in the requested direction. If an unauthorized user attempts to tailgate on a valid entry, or attempts entry without authorization, the security turnstile’s sensors recognize the illegal passage attempt and sound an internal alarm. Flap barrier system can be configured unidirectional or bidirectional traffic flow and swings retract freely upon loss of power or state of emergency.
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model