0.6~6 Seconds Variable Automatic Barrier System
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: email@example.com
0.6~6 seconds variable automatic barrier system simply adjusted directly from the control board to get faster or slower speeds depending on the needs
Automatic barrier system JDDZ-7 provides the ideal solution for secure access control for a variety of settings, including medium- to high-transit environments. It controls the flow of vehicles on private roads, residential, industrial, commercial complexes, and public transit areas, as well as in some applications that require access control of car parking areas. Such an automatic barrier gate will open automatically after access methods are permitted because it has been customized and associated with the different entry methods by the access control unit.
Automatic barrier system JDDZ-7 uses an updated, dependable DC 24V digital brushless motor to provide variable speeds of 0.6 to 6 seconds for various boom lengths and boom types. These speeds can be easily adjusted directly from the control board to get faster or slower speeds depending on the need. Autonomous security in any institution may be quickly integrated with electronic access control systems.
Automatic Barrier System Features
1. Simple, fashionable
2. Powerful balancing mechanism ensures smooth and durable running
3. Arm lengths up to 6.0 meters
4. Inverter driven
5. Adjustable speed, acceleration, and deceleration
6. Manual override in case of power failure
7. Low maintenance
8. Ease of installation
9. Energy-saving DC24V brushless motor gearbox
10. Possibility of integration with any type of access control systems
Automatic Barrier System Applications
Automatic Barrier System Parameters
|Power Supply||AC220V/ AC110V±10%, 50/60hZ|
|Motor Type||DC 24V brushless digital motor|
|Open Time & Boom Length||1.0~1.2 seconds||2.5-meter straight boom|
|1.5~2.0 seconds||3.0-meter straight boom|
|2.0~2.5 seconds||3.5-meter straight boom|
|2.5~3.0 seconds||4.0-meter straight boom|
|3.0~3.5 seconds||4.5-meter straight boom|
|3.5~4.0 seconds||5.0-meter straight boom|
|4.0~4.5 seconds||5.5-meter straight boom|
|5.0~6.0 seconds|| 6.0-meter straight boom
Max 4.5 meter articulated boom
|Interfaces||IR sensor, vehicle detector, RS485, open/ close/stop|
|Output||Relay output, max AC240V, 5A bearable|
|Life Cycle||≥4.5 million times|
|Work Temperature||-35ºC~60ºC, Relative humidity:≤90%, no condensation|
The System Diagram
The Right & Left type definition
Project Cases for Automatic Barrier System
Why do you need to install an automatic barrier system?
An automatic barrier system is an economic and effective vehicle access control solution for providing security and controlling traffic flow to restricted areas. There are many benefits including;
More effective access control
Vehicle access control such as an automatic barrier system can effectively control vehicles’ access to restricted areas and prohibit unauthorized people from using your property by installing a vehicle barrier gate.
Reduce operational costs
Such automatic barrier gate works in an unmanned manner after installation is completed, by which the manpower for monitoring and enforcing access control will be reduced.
To stop unwanted or unauthorized vehicles from entering your property, installing a boom gate is a great way to enhance your privacy and be more selective with the guests you allow onto your premises
What are the applications of automatic barrier systems?
1. Parking areas: it is used to restrict vehicle access until the owners of those vehicles pay a fee. They are required to present the tickets that they received after paying the fee before leaving the area in order to make the gate barrier rise to exit.
2. Restricted areas: only the authorized user presents valid credentials to get the gates open.
3. Traffic calm: Prevents through traffic, while allowing authorized vehicles such as emergency services and buses to take advantage of the shorter and more direct route
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model