Speed Gate Turnstile JDSG-27
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
The elegant speed gate turnstile is constructed with a minimal footprint for maximum throughput
Speed gate turnstile JDSG-27 is appropriate for various locations, including workplaces, banks, government buildings, and airports. It employs optical sensors to spot anyone trying to follow through, move in the wrong direction, or move without permission and raise the alarm. To satisfy the needs of various users, the stainless steel cabinets come in regular (600mm) and large (900mm) lane widths. Additionally, the chic and adaptable design virtually enables the blending endless aesthetics with interior architectural requirements without compromising security aspects.
The speed gate allows users to pass quickly while stopping those without credentials from entering because it uses sensors to monitor building entrances and carry some features including anti-passback, anti-tailgating, anti-crawl over, and integrated lighting of the glass and doors. To create an ideal entrance control solution with the benefits such as high stability, high safety, long life service, precise detection, quick, stable, and silent operation, etc., the turnstile speed gate uses a DC brushless motor or servo motor and exact positioning system. In addition, for integration with a system with write/read capabilities, such as a biometric access control system, magnetic card, bar code card, ID card, or IC card, the modern turnstile is provided with a standard electric interface.
Speed gate optical turnstile JDSG-27 can be fitted in small entryways thanks to its small housing design. It offers a perfect contactless solution for access control and easy passage in a dense crowd, avoiding lines at the entrance and departure, thanks to the seamless integration of proximity, magnetic card readers, biometric scanners, and other user identification systems.
Jayda offers speed gate security turnstiles of the highest caliber at very competitive prices, and we have establised long-term partnerships with hundreds of international clients from more than 40 nations and regions. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need help.
Speed Gate Turnstile Features
1. Automatic reset function
2. Reinforced detection to enhance user protection and manage the passage of luggage
3. In case of emergency the obstacles can be unlocked with a simple push to automatically open
4. Fast opening/closing of the physical barrier
5. Wider variants suitable for wheelchairs and bicycles
6. Safe and secure with light-touch, auto-reverse barrier impact detection
7. Anti-pass back function
8. Precise, well-lit pictograms for intuitive user experience and ergonomic
9. Contactless operation
10. Discreet and ergonomically integrated card reader
Speed Gate Turnstile Applications
Speed Gate Turnstile Parameters
|#304 stainless sheet
|1400 x 160 x 980mm
|AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz
|DC 24V brushless motor or servo motor
|35 ~45 persons per minute
|Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal
|Gate open when power failure
|5 million times
|Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)
The System Diagram
What benefits do speed gate turnstiles offer?
1. Designed to have an attractive entry checkpoint with transparent glass slide walls and a stainless steel housing
2. Create a formidable visual barrier to prevent entrance
3. Provided with tailgating attempt detection to prevent unauthorized entry
4. A slim, attractive form with a small footprint to blend in with the aesthetics of the surroundings
5. Provided intrusion detection prohibits doors from opening onto users in the safety zone and wrong-way detection prevents the gate from opening when a user arrives from the secure side.
6. Provides quick throughput and comfortable movement in a dense throng of people, preventing lines at the entrance and departure.
7. Provided with a range of physical barrier heights and lane widths to accommodate wheelchairs, large deliveries, and individuals with disabilities, satisfying accessibility and security standards.