Slim Fastlane Turnstile Gate Speed Subway Turnstile
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Slim fastlane turnstile gate speed subway turnstile provides an ideal contactless solution for access control and comfortable passage
Fastlane turnstile gate JDSG-23 is made for restricted entry areas where autonomous admission and aesthetics are crucial. It is strong, long-lasting, and high-intensity impact resistant. It functions in an efficient, quick, and dependable manner, offering the perfect contactless solution for access control and seamless movement in a dense crowd of people, preventing lines at the entrance and departure. Standard (600mm) and wide (900mm) lane widths are offered to satisfy various application needs, and tempered glass panels can be ordered in heights of 1.0 m, 1.2 m, or 1.8 m to offer varying degrees of security.
Depending on the actual needs, the fastlane turnstile gate JDSG-23 can be set up to only let entrance in one way or to allow access in both directions. It merely integrates several access control systems to accommodate a variety of verification techniques. It is also extensively used in corporate lobbies, high-rise building entrances, opulent residential complexes, and universities. It is created in accordance with the strictest safety and security regulations.
Fastlane Turnstile Gate Features
1. Accurate tailgating detection
2. Precision-controlled movement of obstacles and detection of all obstructions
3. Reinforced detection to enhance user protection and manage the passage of luggage
4. Obstacles automatically open to free the passage in case of power failure
5. Minimal footprint for maximum throughput
6. Unique detection algorithm prevents fraudulent entry with greater user safety
7. Smooth integration of proximity, magnetic card readers, biometric scanners, and other user authentication systems
8. Transparent and elegant design
9. High-density matrix of infrared beams follows users’ progression through the gate
10. The swing panels are available in heights of 1.2m, 1.4m, or 1.8m to provide increasing levels of security as required.
Fastlane Turnstile Gate Applications
Schools and universities
Fastlane Turnstile Gate Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1400 x 120 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brushless motor or servo motor|
|Pass Speed||35 ~45 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Gate open when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||5 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram
How does a fastlane turnstile gate operate?
Fastlane turnstile gate functions as a physical barrier turnstile between a secured area and a public area. It is an efficient access control management. Together with a facility access control system, it offers two-way access. A valid credential that opens the turnstile’s motorized barriers in the desired directions and permits a single passage at a time must be presented by pedestrians in order to access. The inbuilt sensors detect an illegal passage attempt and raise an alarm, blocking access whenever an unauthorized pedestrian tries to enter without permission or tailgates on a legitimate entry. The fastlane optical gate turnstile will release its swings enabling unrestricted access in the event of a power outage or other emergency.
What benefits do fastlane turnstile gates offer?
1. Designed to have an attractive entry checkpoint with transparent glass slide walls and a stainless steel housing
2. Create a formidable visual barrier to prevent entrance
3. Provided with tailgating attempt detection to prevent unauthorized entry
4. A slim, attractive form with a small footprint to blend in with the aesthetics of the surroundings
5. Provided intrusion detection prohibits doors from opening onto users in the safety zone and wrong-way detection prevents the gate from opening when a user arrives from the secure side.
6. Provides quick throughput and comfortable movement in a dense throng of people, preventing lines at the entrance and departure.
7. Provided with a range of physical barrier heights and lane widths to accommodate wheelchairs, large deliveries, and individuals with disabilities, satisfying accessibility and security standards.
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model