Speed Turnstile Access Control JDSG-28
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speed turnstile access control offers reliable entry control solutions for high-end applications requiring long-lasting and sturdy performance
Speed turnstile access control JDSG-28 is a high-speed turnstile that offers accurate, stylish, and secure solutions to control people entering or leaving restricted areas while preserving security. Providing quick transit while retaining security measures, improves operating efficiency, speeds up pedestrian flow, and decreases queue times. The optical speed turnstile is made of stainless steel and is developed and produced to the highest quality requirements for long-lasting and sturdy performance.
Crowd control speed turnstile JDSG-28 is available in widths ranging from 600mm for a standard lane to 900mm for an ADA-compliant wide lane, and several such glass optical turnstiles can be combined to form several conventional or ADA-wide lanes. It may be deployed in a range of various applications used for manned or unmanned installations, as well as offers security along with a highly obvious deterrent. In addition, the speed barrier turnstile combines cutting-edge sensors and detecting systems to increase efficiency and safety, which can recognize a person approaching the turnstile and instantly start the opening process, reducing wait times for users.
Pedestrian speed gate JDSG-28 is equipped with a dependable DC24V brushless motor or servo motor that allows for quick rotation of the barrier arms and eliminates the need for manual pushing or exerting physical effort on the part of users. The turnstile barrier opens when the user receives a valid authentication or control signal and closes at once after they have passed through. Additionally, the high-speed turnstile may interact with a variety of access control devices, including proximity card readers, biometric devices, QR code scanners, or ticketing systems. Using this integration adds another layer of protection to make sure that only people with permission may enter. The optical speed turnstile is specially made for high-traffic locations where a quick flow of people is necessary, such as railway stations, airports, and subway systems.
Jayda Co, as a leading supplier of turnstile access control systems, is constantly creating high-end, durable, and cost-effective access turnstiles for clients all over the world. For further details about our goods, please get in touch with us.
Speed Turnstile Access Control Features
1. Fail-Safe mode to fulfill fire safety standards
2. Provides unidirectional or bidirectional employee access control
3. Integrate through dry contact signal, compatible with most reading devices.
4. Anti-intrusion function: if the gate signal is not received, the arm automatically locks.
5. Enforce single-file entrance to prevent tailgating and to ensure a secure environment.
6. Precision-controlled movement of obstacles and detection of all obstructions
7. Available in a variety of designs and materials to fit a variety of architectural types and surroundings.
8. In the event of an emergency, the mechanism opens the wings and the indicators become green.
9. Promotes swift and efficient pedestrian movement by opening and closing at a faster pace, decreasing individual wait times.
10. Several safety precautions are put in to prevent anyone from becoming trapped when the wings close by reopening if movement is detected.
Speed Turnstile Access Control Applications
Public transportation terminals
Speed Turnstile Access Control Parameters
|Housing Material||#201 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1400 x 140 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brushless motor or servo motor|
|Pass Speed||35 ~45 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Gate opens when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||5 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram