Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile JDYZZ-2
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: email@example.com
#304 stainless access control system drop-arm turnstile, crowd control drop arm turnstile operates in a fast, durable, smooth way with low power consumption
Access control system drop-arm turnstile JDYZZ-2 is made of high quality stainless sheet and designed with intuitive colored LED lights guiding users from entry through the authorization and onto the secured side, providing a fast, durable, smooth way with low noise and low power consumption. By using an array of optical sensors to determine the number and direction of persons passing through the security turnstile lane, it efficiently controlles pedestrian access between public and secure areas, and the passage Is released for free access upon receiption of a valid open signal and closed automatically affter passage. The unauthorized person attempts to tailgate on a valid entry, or entry without authorization will be recognized and trigger sound alarm.
Access control system drop-arm turnstile JDYZZ-2 is an efficient crowd control solution with the combination of a high bidirectional flow of passage with medium levels of security, effectively organizing passageways with increased requirements for design and comfort of passage. Finally, crowd control drop arm turnstile JDYZZ-2 provides single directional and bi-directional entry control, and automatically release the passage for free access in case of power failure or emergency.
Keywords: optical lane drop-arm turnstile supplier, optical drop-arm turnstiles manufacturer, waist height turnstile gate drop arm barrier, crowd control drop arm turnstile, automatic drop arm barrier turnstile
Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile Featurers
1. Visual graphics provide guidance to users
2. Superior unauthorized passage detection
3. Virtually maintenance free
4. Integrates easily with access control systems
5. Supports rapid throughput
6. Multiple operational modes including controlled passage, free passage and visitor
7. Quick and smooth motorized drop arm for bi-directional operation.
8. LED end displays indicate direction status
9. Provides a clear path for the user as they navigate the passage
10. Assures that only one person enters for each authorized credential
Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile Applications
Commercial office buildings
Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||1.2mm~2.0mm #304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1200 x 165 x 1000mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brush motor|
|Pass Speed||40 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Rest Time after Power On||3 seconds|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile Design
Drop-Arm Turnstile Access Control System Diagram
Project Cases for Access Control System Drop Arm Turnstile
What are access control system drop-arm turnstiles?
Access control system drop-arm turnstiles are claasic waist high optical barrier turnstiles with arms which drop into cabinet unpon authorized passage and then lift back into position after the pedestrian has passed. They allow for people to move through quickly while preventing the entry of those without credentials by using an array of sensors and emitters that create a sensing field to monitor the passage of objects. The sensors perform anti-passback, anti-tailgating, and anti-crawl detection. An alarm will sound when more than one person attempts to pass at a time or tries to come in the wrong direction. Access control system drop-arm turnstiles are supplied with small footprint in sleek architectural design which make them great fit for tight spaces.
How does an access control system drop-arm turnstile works?
Access control system drop-arm turnstile has a single passage barring arm which fully drop into recesses in the cabinet when opening and lift back into position to block the passage when closing. It is equipped with an array of sensors which provide a reasonably effective deterrent against multiple entries, and an alarm will sound when more than one person attempts to pass at a time or tries to come in the wrong direction. Access control system drop-arm turnstile usually integrates various access control system to customize turnstile access control systems, by which the pedestrians shows their valid credential before entry, the passage will be reased for free access, and automatically close after passage or out of passing time if pedestrians do not pass within pre-set time. In case of power failure or in emergency, the drop arm turnstile crowd control system will automatic release the passage for free access.
What are the advantages of access control system drop-arm turnstiles?
1. shallow cabinet depth and functional design make them a great fit for restricted spaces
2. lower section optical sensors prevent unauthorized crawling through lanes
3. self-reporting fault warning which is convenient for users to use and maintain
4. auto opening when power off and automatically closing when power on, which meets the requirements of fire protection
5. illegal intrusion alarm function
6. mechanical and infrared anti-pinch protection
7. automatic closing / delay closing (time adjustable) can be adjusted arbitrarily
8. standard and unified external electrical interfaces for connection with access control devices
9. reverse intrusion alarm and close the door