Drop Arm Optical Turnstile JDYZZ-4
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop arm optical turnstile provides a clear path for the users as they navigate the passage
The fast-acting arm of the drop arm optical turnstile JDYZZ-4 is intended to serve primarily as a visual deterrent to prevent entry and must be fully lowered to permit passage. Numerous optical sensors are used to dependably monitor the passage process and detect unauthorized use. These optical sensors of the drop arm barrier gate conduct anti-passback, anti-tailgating, and anti-crawl detection, which allows them to identify and sound an alert when an illegal individual attempts to tailgate a legitimate entry or enter in the incorrect direction. Users are guided by intuitive colored LED lights from entry through permission and onto the secured side.
In order to ensure that the physical barrier moves swiftly and precisely, steadily and silently, with low power consumption, energy conservation, and environmental protection, the mechanism of the optical drop arm turnstile uses a robust DC brushless motor and advanced control technology. The crowd control drop arm turnstile can provide more thorough protection for pedestrian safety thanks to its triple anti-clamping technologies, which include infrared anti-clamping, mechanical anti-clamping, and anti-collision through improved electric current detection. There are lanes available that comply with ADA requirements and regular passageways. To accommodate the reader, including biometric readers, contactless card readers, and numerous other devices, customizable reader mounts can also be installed.
Drop arm motorized turnstile JDYZZ-4 organizes passageways with enhanced criteria for design and comfort of passage by providing single-directional and bi-directional entry control and is simple to interface with any type of access control systems by dry contact.
As one of the top suppliers of exterior turnstiles, Jayda offers updated, dependable optical barrier turnstiles at competitive prices and can even customize them to match the needs of particular projects for international partners. If you need assistance, email us at email@example.com.
Drop Arm Optical Turnstile Features
1. Anti-Tailgate Detection
2. Multiple alarms provide an audible tone
3. Uni-Directional and bi-directional operation
4. Visual graphics provide guidance to users
5. Silent and smooth in operation
6. Virtually maintenance free
7. LED end displays indicate the direction status
8. Integrates easily with access control systems
9. Multiple access modes: card in/card out, free exit, and lane closed modes for either direction
10. The motor will disengage when an object tries to block the arm from closing or opening
Drop Arm Optical Turnstile Applications
Drop Arm Optical Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1200 x 165 x 990mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brush motor|
|Pass Speed||40 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Rest Time after Power On||3 seconds|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram
What benefits do drop arm optical turnstiles offer?
1. The utilitarian form and compact cabinet depth of drop arm optical turnstiles make them a fantastic fit for small areas.
2. Unauthorized crawling through lanes is prevented by bottom-section optical sensors.
3. Self-reporting fault warning that is easy to use and maintain for users
4. Automatic opening and closing that complies with fire safety criteria, opening when the power is off and closing when the power is on
5. The alarm for illegal entry feature
6. mechanical and IR anti-pinch defense
7. The timing for automatic closing/delay closing can be changed at will.
8. Uniform external electrical connectors for use with access control devices
9. Flip the intrusion alarm back on and shut the door