Full Height Biometric Turnstile Full Height Single Turnstile
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-height biometric turnstile JDFHT-3 is designed for all applications requiring full-height security solutions to mitigate tailgating and handle moderate throughput, providing the most secure, long-lasting, and practical method of accessing facilities. It operates quietly, and reliably, and can be integrated with almost any access control system to allow only one person per authorized credential.
Full-height pedestrian turnstile JDFHT-3's distinctive mechanical design lowers running expenses and transforms them into a long-term investment. In order to secure the perimeter of reception areas, fitness centers, theme parks, public buildings, and stadiums, it is primarily utilized outdoors.
Full Height Biometric Turnstile Features
1. Low power consumption
2. Robust and long-lasting
3. Smooth rotation
4. Fail-safe or fail-lock configuration
5. Single or bi-directional traffic mode selectable
6. Provide unified, standard electric interfaces to be integrated with various types of access control
7. Suitable to use on-premises require anti-tailgating
8. Accurate and reliable for zero-point lock and unlock
9. Creates a visual and psychological balance between being welcome and secure
10. Reduced maintenance and security costs
Full Height Biometric Turnstile Applications
Stadiums and sports complexes, amusements parks
Employee and visitor access control
Refineries and power distribution centers
Ports and airports
Full Height Biometric Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1600 x 1350 x 2300mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Pass Speed||30 ~35 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Gate open when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||5 million times|
|Working Temperature||-30°C~+70°C, Relative Humidity: ≤90%, no condensation|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram
How does a full-height biometric turnstile work?
1) After turning on the system power supply, the system performs a self-test and switches to standby mode.
2) The user gives the device control board a valid enter/exit open signal (the access control system has an open signal by card, and the device system opens the signal by button.
3) The device unlocks for entry and exit when the device controller receives the enter/exit open signal and sends a control signal to the electromagnet, allowing the user to push the bar and gain access.
4) The electromagnet closes the door once the individual enters it, and the system goes into standby mode after the device controller provides the electromagnet a control signal.
5) The system will lock the bar and prevent pedestrian access if the pedestrian fails to give a legitimate open signal and access.
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model