Automatic Tripod Barrier Turnstile JDGD-21
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti-tailgating automatic tripod barrier turnstile from Chinese turnstile manufacturer & supplier
Automatic tripod barrier turnstile JDGD-21 is an aesthetically pleasing automated access control solution that not only works well in a variety of settings where efficient crowd control is necessary but also readily blends in with the aesthetic of any existing structure. It slows down traffic and makes it easier for staff or security personnel to monitor entry points more closely, allowing it to manage moderate traffic volumes and address abusive situations effectively and dependably.
When used in conjunction with a facility access control system or another device that can output a dry contact, such as a push button, the tripod turnstile barrier offers bi-directional access control. In controlled passage mode, the half height turnstile unlocks and the motorized arms move a little bit forward to prompt the user after receiving a signal from a valid credential. The motor starts rotating with just a slight touch of the horizontal arm, enabling almost touchless user movement. The barrier turnstile emits a rotation signal at the completion of the rotation to let the access control system know that the passage has been completed. The turnstile entry system then locks again in the home position and waits for the next activation.
Automatic tripod turnstile barrier JDGD-21, one of the most often used security turnstiles, is ideal where space is at a premium, like in narrow hallways or doorways. Supplied with standard interfaces that may be used to combine several access control and ID technologies, including biometrics, card readers, bar-code scanners, and QR scanners, the tripod turnstile boom barrier meets a wide range of applications, from heavy-duty outdoor stadium and arena venues to sophisticated lobbies in high-end office buildings.
Jayda company provides a wide range of automatic tripod turnstiles that vary in material, design, cost, and finish; for assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Automatic Tripod Barrier Turnstile Features
1. Minimum energy consumption
2. Whisper quiet, low-noise operation
3. Smooth and fast rotation of barriers
4. Easy and simple installation process
5. Possible configuration of side and top pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
6. Single-direction and bi-directional can be selected
7. In case of emergency or power failure center arm will collapse to allow a clear passage
8. Assists guard force in managing the flow of employees and guests into a building
9. Integration with any type of access control and ID systems
10. Mechanical drive unit allows the arm to be pushed through effortlessly
Automatic Tripod Barrier Turnstile Applications
Schools, universities, and colleges
Plants and factories
Perimeter / Fence line security
Office buildings, head offices, administrative sites
Automatic Tripod Barrier Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1400 x 280 x 980 mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Arm Turning Angle||120°|
|Pass Speed||35 persons per minute|
|Input signal optional||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Arm drop when power failure||Yes|
|Open Time||0.2 second|
|Life Cycle||5 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor|
|Package||export standard carton|
The System Diagram
Fully automatic tripod turnstile mechanism
What are the advantages of automatic tripod barrier turnstiles?
1. The tripod turnstile barrier can effectively manage only one person at a time thanks to its comparatively high anti-tailgating design.
2. To provide cost-effective operation, a lane is formed by a single tripod turnstile gate.
3. The tripod turnstile gate is very compatible with a variety of verification tools, security systems, etc.
4. The automatic gate turnstile is simple to use due to its widespread use and straightforward design.