Optical Sliding Turnstile Sliding Optical Barrier Turnstile
- Barrier Gate
- Tripod Turnstile
- Swing Barrier
- Flap Barrier
- Sliding Barrier
- Arm Drop Barrier
- Speed Gate
- Full Height Turnstile
- Automatic Bollard
- Walk Through Metal Detector
- Add: Room 501, No.6, West 4th Alley, XingWei Village, FuYong Town, BaoAn District, Shenzhen, China
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Wechat: Lukerong2013
- Whatsapp: +86-13548106515
- Mobile: +86-13548106515
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optical sliding turnstile sliding optical barrier turnstile practically combines endless aesthetics with interior architectural requirements.
Optical sliding turnstile JDPYZ-9 is a typical touchless turnstile designed with two bi-parting clear physical barriers which retract into the cabinet to release the passage when opening and meet together to lock the passage when closing. It uses infrared sensors to detect pedestrians and objects, allowing the users to pass through without touching them. The physical barriers are driven by a DC drive motor with a microprocessor control system that guarantees precise movement and positioning of the wings. Maximum human safety is guaranteed by the driving mechanism's sensitive impact detection.
Sliding optical turnstile JDPYZ-9 is bi-directional and compatible with all common access control systems. It offers effective protection for upscale lobbies, business hubs, banks, and other public buildings, as well as powerful building defense.
Optical Sliding Turnstile Features
1. Smooth sliding-motion glass barriers
2. Intelligent user guidance
3. Flexible lane configurations
4. Simple integration of access control system
5. Obstacles automatically open to free the passage
6. High barriers serve maximum security requirements in monitored and unmonitored areas
7. Safe and secure with light-touch, auto-reverse barrier impact detection
8. Unique detection system accurately tracks the passage of a single authorized user
9. Audio alarm to indicate unauthorized use to both the security personnel and the user.
10. Stylish and flexible design able to virtually blend infinite aesthetics within architectural interior needs
Optical Sliding Turnstile Applications
Schools and university
Optical Sliding Turnstile Parameters
|Housing Material||#304 stainless sheet|
|Dimension||1400 x 350 x 980mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz|
|Drive Motor||DC 24V brushless motor|
|Pass Speed||35 persons per minute|
|Input Interface||Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal|
|Rest Time after Power On||3 seconds|
|Open Time||1 second|
|Life Cycle||3 million times|
|Working Environments||Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)|
The System Diagram
How does an optical sliding turnstile work?
The optical sliding turnstile is outfitted with sliding flaps that move in both directions and are horizontally closed. A barrier separating the private section from the public area is created when the sliding flaps are closed. The wings completely retract into the cabinet when it is opened, allowing unobstructed passage. To ensure that only one person enters at a time with each allowed credential, it is equipped with infrared sensors. The sliding optical turnstile will open for free access when pedestrians present their proper identification before entering. To stop illegal passage or tailgating, the closure occurs immediately after passage or after a customizable holding-open period. Depending on the height of the sliding flaps, the opening and shutting times can be programmed. In case of power failure or an emergency, the obstacles can be unlocked with a simple push to open.
Please leave a message if you are interested in this model